November 19, 2009

#55: Lost & Found

I lost my Chinese flip last week. Someone had stolen it at the swimming pool.
Lumayan kecewa sih. Bukan masalah barangnya, tapi karna tuh sandal adalah oleh2 dari temen gw waktu dia ke China (#37). It's quite a precious gift from my bestfriend, huhuuu.. :(



This is my Rest (hopefuly) In Peace Chinese Flip


But, God is truly fair...

Yesterday, my collegue brought me a brand new flip all the way from Bali! He just came back from the annual music event, Soundrenaline 2009. Inilah oleh-oleh yg dia kasih.....






Lumayan lah menghibur hati yang lara, hehehe...
I lost one, then i found another.


6 comments:

  1. The Bali slippers look better than the Chinese, methinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... apalagi kalo gratisan ya,bos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. still not the same...
    irreplaceable tuh.

    alahai, terkilan sungguh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhuhuuu..iya,jay... btw, terkilan maksudnya apa ya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ini keren banget flip flop nya!! met kenal ya, ego.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tnx, for dropping note.. nice to know u, the yapper!

    ReplyDelete