January 16, 2010

#69: Birthday Gifts

Here are some gifts i got for my last week birthday:

1).


Early morning surprise from my close friends.

They gave me this cute choco birthday cake.
Wide smile on my face is enough to show how happy i was :D


2).


Brown strip hunting cap

I'd wanted this since couple months ago. When my friends gave this, i was so surprised! love this a lot!

3).




Brand new cellphone, Nokia 6303 classic

Actually, no one gave this since i had bought it by my own, hehehe.
I had my previous 4 years old cellphone been stollen several days before my birthday. Then i decided to buy the new one since it's kinda primary thing for my whole life. The choice goes to this simple yet elegant with timeless style candy bar handset.

4 comments:

  1. sila dtg ke KL utk claim ur b'day present from me ya... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahah... costly lah, jay.. just gimme a little prayer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh!!! just late... but.. HYPE Biday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enak aja telat,.. denda!! hahaha..tnx brader, ben

    ReplyDelete