August 20, 2009

#34

Long time no post.
I was on holiday in Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, and Bandung. Seneng banget rasanya punya kesempatan buat jalan-jalan, ketemu teman lama, teman-teman baru, melihat tempat-tempat baru, dan merasakan pengalaman-pengalaman baru. It was an exciting moment!!!

@ KLIA waiting for departure to Jakarta


These are some cool stuffs I got from my holiday


White glossy sneakers from Zara bought in KLCC




Electric blue oversized parachute tote bag from HE Mango, a gift from my special friend

5 comments:

  1. my gosh!!
    i love blue...
    it's an electric blue
    very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice....
    love that blue bag..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ejay: very eye catchy... u should have got one too, dude :)
    fatah: tnx.. in the end, i chose the rite one :)

    ReplyDelete